[Blueboard] Trial Access to MarketLine Advantage

Rizal Library [LS] rizal.library.ls at ateneo.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:55:40 +08 2019

We would like to hear it from you!

Today is the last day of our trial access to MarketLine Advantage. Please
help us decide if we should subscribe to this database. Send your feedback
to rizal.library.ls at ateneo.edu.

To access, please check out this link
http://rizal.library.ateneo.edu/onlineResources, then click MarketLine
Advantage.

[image: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 10.39.22 AM (1).png]

*Rizal Library*
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City
1108, Metro Manila

Tel. Nos.:   426 6001 local 5564 & 5559
Website:    http://rizal.library.ateneo.edu/
<http://rizal.library.admu.edu.ph/>
Twitter:      https://twitter.com/rizal_library
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rizallibrary

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).