[Blueboard] LS PEstahan 2019

Physical Education Program [LS] pe.ls at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 19 16:23:25 +08 2019

To the LS Community:

As part of the Loyola Schools Physical Education Program's thrust for an
active and healthy Loyola Schools community, the program would like to
invite everyone for a whole day of fun physical activities and insightful
lectures. This event is called the “LS PEstahan” happening on April 5, 2019
at the Physical Education Complex, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. We have
prepared various fitness/recreational programs that will cater to your
hobbies/interest and will guarantee utmost satisfaction to your Friday
morning or afternoon. Kindly refer to our program's poster regarding your
desired activities.

Students, Faculty, Admin and Staff may register via our enclosed Google
form link, We also provide on-site registration.

For other details, you may contact: Ms. Leny Manalo @ local 5017.

[image: LSPE FINAL.png]

[image: Google Forms]
I've invited you to fill out a form:
LS PEstahan Activity Offerings April 5, 2019 - College Covered Courts
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScesTFl8p8-qODLyveweh0QLIXqFZeZCpriwKbC2V5hMPFS0Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Sign up for any or all activities of your choice. Please make sure that you
sign up for classes that do not conflict in schedule. For detailed
information regarding schedules, venues, mechanics, equipment and materials
needed (if any), please refer to the Blue Board Posts.
Fill out form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScesTFl8p8-qODLyveweh0QLIXqFZeZCpriwKbC2V5hMPFS0Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Create your own Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or
privileged information, including personal data, which should not be used
or disclosed without proper authorization. If you received this email in
error, contact the sender immediately and permanently delete it from your
system. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo de Manila
University.

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data Protection
Office at the following contact information: questions or clarifications (
info.udpo at ateneo.edu); complaints or security incidents involving personal
data (alert.udpo at ateneo.edu).

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or
privileged information, including personal data, which should not be used
or disclosed without proper authorization. If you received this email in
error, contact the sender immediately and permanently delete it from your
system. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo de Manila
University.

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).