[Blueboard] Officer-in-Charge, Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools (20-21 March 2019)

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Fri Mar 15 08:52:04 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO:

The Loyola Schools Community

FROM :

Maria Luz C. Vilches, Ph.D.

Vice President for the Loyola Schools

SUBJECT:

Officer-in-Charge, Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools

         I will be away with my staff on Wednesday and Thursday, 20 – 21
March 2019, for our annual planning, team-building and rest and recreation
activity. The OVPLS will be closed during these days.

            Dr. Fernando T. Aldaba, Dean, School of Social Sciences will be
the Officer-in-Charge during this period.

            Thank you

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).