[Blueboard] (Erratum) LSCC CALL FOR NOMINATION

Cherrie cmontemayor at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 12 11:42:59 +08 2019

Memo to    :  ALL LSCC MEMBERS
>From          :  LOYOLA SCHOOLS CREDIT COOPERATIVE (LSCC)
Subject      :  LSCC CALL FOR NOMINATION

List of QUALIFIED MEMBERS and CURRENT OFFICERS, please click the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKx3OogAWJJCBNy-CT_mh7gBu9eEoT8h/view?usp=sharing

UPDATING OF INFORMATION FORM, here's the link:
https://goo.gl/forms/PzeB5l406kfcBXWB2

Please support and participate in this coming election 2019.

Thank you.

Therence Pabaya
Djoanna Andres
Cherrie Montemayor