[Blueboard] NOW HIRING: LIBRARIAN at the Ateneo de Manila Grade School
Human Resource Office [GS]
hr.gs at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:10:41 +08 2019
*Katigbak Educational Media Center *
The Katigbak Educational Media Center of the Ateneo Grade School is looking
for a *LIBRARIAN *for SY 2019-2020.
1. Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science
2. Willing to handle Media and Information Literacy classes
3. Willing to collaborate between and among teachers and librarians to
build and strengthen student information and research needs, learning
outcomes and information resources
4. Proficient in oral and written communication skills
5. Good interpersonal skills
1. Letter of Application addressed to the Headmaster, Fr. Emerito
Salustiano R. De La Rama, SJ.
2. Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from your School Head, Immediate
and/or Department Head
3. One (1) colored ID picture (2x2)
4. Photocopy of the following:
a. Official Transcript of Records
b. Baptismal Certificate
c. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
d. Professional Licensure ID Card
Interested applicants may submit their requirements at the Office of the
Grade School Headmaster.
For inquiries you may contact Mrs. Jeng Asuncion at 4266001 local 7103-7104
or e-mail at jdalisay at ateneo.edu.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
Ateneo de Manila Grade School
📞4266001 loc. 7117 / 7118 / 7103/ 7104
📧 *h*r.gs at ateneo.edu
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or
privileged information, including personal data, which should not be used
or disclosed without proper authorization. If you received this email in
error, contact the sender immediately and permanently delete it from your
system. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo de Manila
Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard