[Blueboard] JesCom Products on Sale

Dit G. Sablan esablan at affiliate.ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 11 17:36:35 +08 2019

Visit our Tanging Yaman Store at Sonolux Building  from *March 14 - 16, 2019*
 to get *up to 70%* off on selected JesCom products during our Lent promotion.

[image: 16406448_10153986362141191_4369298177009312644_n.jpg]

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).