[Blueboard] REPOST: Ateneo P2P+ Summer Break

Campus Safety and Mobility Office [CSMO] csmo at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 11 11:33:18 +08 2019

Date            :      11 March 2019

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      REPOST: [Blueboard] Ateneo P2P+ Summer Break

We would like to inform the University community that the *last day for
Ateneo P2P+ for SY 2018-2019 *will be on* March 13, 2019*.

Please wait for our announcement as we resume in June 2019.

For your information and guidance.

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at
mjmendoza at ateneo.edu or
                                    *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at
jalmosera at ateneo.edu

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).