[Blueboard] PRAYER INTENTION + EDGARDO M SAMSON

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed Mar 6 21:24:25 +08 2019

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the eternal repose of the soul of* + EDGARDO M SAMSON, *who
passed away today, 6 March 2019, Wednesday, at the age of 65. Mr Edgardo
Samson is the father of Mr Nino Paolo G Samson, faculty member, Management
Subject Area of the Ateneo de Manila Senior High School.

The wake will begin 7 March 2019, Thursday, at the Sapphire 1 Chapel,
Loyola Memorial Chapels, Marikina City.

Other details to follow shortly.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr Edgardo Samson eternal rest, and to his
family, peace and consolation.

*“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor
height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from
the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Be a Light in the Lord!* Sumiklab!*

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).