[Blueboard] University OIC

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Fri Mar 1 16:24:49 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I  leave Manila on 3 March 2019 for Tokyo, Japan to attend the
International Advisory Board meeting at Sophia University and the 50th
Anniversary Ceremony of the Student Exchange Collaboration between Ateneo
de Manila and Sophia.

Fr Nemesio S Que SJ, Vice President for Administration, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 3 to 6 March 2019.

My office has my coordinates while I am in Japan.

Your prayers please for a productive meeting and safe travels. Thank you.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City 1108
Philippines
Tel No: 63 (02) 426 6001
Fax No: 63 (02) 426 6079

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).