[Blueboard] PRAYER INTENTION + ELENITO H GABON

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:27:03 +08 2019

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the eternal repose of the soul of* + ELENITO H GABON, *who
passed away yesterday, 19 February 2019 at the age of 69. Mr Elenito Gabon
is the uncle of Mr Kervin Rey G Torrente, Coordinator, Management Subject
Area of the Ateneo de Manila Senior High School.

The wake is until Friday, 22 February 2019, at the Corpus Christi Parish,
Durian corner Kamatsile Streets, Palmera Homes Phase 1, Brgy. Sta. Monica,
Novaliches, Quezon City. The remains will be cremated on Saturday, 23
February 2019, 3:00pm, at the St. Nathaniel Crematorium (inside La Loma
Cemetery), Quezon City.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr Elenito Gabon eternal rest, and to his
family, peace and consolation.

*“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor
height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from
the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Be a Light in the Lord!* Sumiklab!*

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).