[Blueboard] Mass on Ash Wednesday, 6 March 2019

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:40:03 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO:    The Loyola Schools Community

FROM:            Luis F. Dumlao, PhD

                         Officer-in-Charge

SUBJECT:       *Mass on Ash Wednesday, 6 March 2019*

The Eucharistic Celebration for Ash Wednesday, preceded by confession, is
scheduled on Wednesday, 6 March 2019, at the Church of the Gesù.

*9:15 a.m.  Confession*

*9:30–10:45 a.m.  Mass*

Fr. Francis D. Alvarez, S.J., Faculty, Department of Theology, shall be the
main presider and homilist. I am inviting our Jesuit Fathers to
concelebrate.

All classes and work are suspended from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.  I’m
inviting all faculty, students, administrators, professionals, and
non-teaching staff to attend the Mass and join the rest of the Loyola
Schools community in the observance of the beginning of Lent.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).