[Blueboard] Demise of LEONORA A. DAVID

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:32:28 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO:

The Loyola Schools Community

FROM:

*Luis F. Dumlao, Ph.D. *Officer-in-Charge

SUBJECT:

*Demise of LEONORA A. DAVID*

                We extend our condolences to the family of* Dr. Roden Jason
A. David, *Assistant Professor of the Department of Mathematics, on the
demise of his mother,

*Leonora A. David*

who passed away on 17 February 2019.

            Mrs. David’s body lies in state at St. Peter Memorial Chapel,
Meycauayan, Bulacan. Interment will be on February 20, 2019.

*Eternal rest grant unto Leonora, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine
upon her.  May she rest in peace.*

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).