[Blueboard] Last Two Days for Employees' Gathering Online Registration

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:19:16 +08 2019

Peace!  Feb 28, the day of our Ateneo Employees’ Gathering, is getting
closer.  We hope that, like us, you are excited for this. J

As previously announced, online registration will be until tomorrow, Feb
20. Kindly register using your ateneo.edu email address (where an email was
also sent last Feb 13) to make sure that arrangements for food and other
things are made for you (and that your name is included in the raffle).

For those who may have some concerns re the online registration, please get
in touch with the OMI (locals 4010-4016, omi at ateneo.edu or telefax 4265960)
so we can facilitate your manual registration.

In the coming days leading up to Feb 28, we will also be sending your
nametag to your respective office. This nametag bears the preferences you
have indicated (please see example below).

[image: image.png]

Kindly bring and wear this nametag on Feb 28.

For your reference, we are also indicating below some reminders to help
make the day run smoothly.

*Employees’ Time In-Out:*

As announced in Father Jett Villarin SJ's memo, this gathering will be from
10:00am to 5:00pm. Employees who normally log in and log out their official
hours are still strongly encouraged to do so before and after the gathering.

*Attire:*

We advise attendees to wear casual, comfortable and appropriate clothes and
footwear (eg. any Ateneo shirt and jeans).  It may also be good to bring an
extra shirt.

*Things to Bring:*

1. Umbrella

2. Fan

3. Notebook

4. Pen

5. Water for drinking/own water bottle (there will be water dispensers in
the venue)

6. Ateneo ID

*Seating:*

A.     *AM Seating* – free seating (we will start promptly at 10:00am)

B.     *PM Seating *– instructions will be given before and after the lunch
break regarding the afternoon’s seating arrangements. Please ensure you
have a pen to help facilitate this.

*Lunch:* will be served based on the preference indicated. Please make sure
that the portion of your nametag that shows this is intact to avoid
confusion.

*Raffle:*

There will be a raffle of some prizes at the end of the afternoon program
(and perhaps, during another moment in the afternoon as well).  Should your
name be drawn, the winner must be physically present to claim the prize.
Otherwise, the prize will be given to another winner.  Please have your
Ateneo ID on hand when claiming the prize. J

Maraming salamat! Tayo na sa Feb 28! J

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).