[Blueboard] With Sincere Gratitude

Jose Jaime F. Ignacio jjfignacio at ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:00:59 +08 2019

We would like to express our deepest thanks for the sympathy, love and
support you have extended to our family during this time of loss.

We greatly appreciate your thoughtful condolences.

--
Jaime Ignacio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or
privileged information, including personal data, which should not be used
or disclosed without proper authorization. If you received this email in
error, contact the sender immediately and permanently delete it from your
system. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo de Manila
University.

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).