[Blueboard] University OIC

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 14 13:45:57 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I leave Manila on 16 February 2019 to attend meetings of the Board of the
International Association of Jesuit Universities (IAJU) in Rome, Italy.

Mr Jose F Santos, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 16 to 24 February 2019.

My office has my coordinates while I am in Italy.

I request your prayers please for fruitful meetings and safe travels. Thank
you.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City 1108
Philippines
Tel No: 63 (02) 426 6001
Fax No: 63 (02) 426 6079

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).