[Blueboard] UPDATE: Officer-in-Charge, Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools (15-23 February 2019)

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 13 15:27:11 +08 2019

[image: Inline image 1]

13 February
2019

MEMO TO:

The Loyola Schools Community

FROM :

Maria Luz C. Vilches, Ph.D.

Vice President for the Loyola Schools

SUBJECT:

Officer-in-Charge, Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools

            I will be on a personal leave from 15 – 23 February 2019 to
attend a meditation retreat.  Pray with me as I, too, will keep you all in
prayer.

*            Dr. Luis F. Dumlao*, Dean, JG School of Management will be the
Officer-in-Charge during this period.

            All ordinary business should be brought to the attention of Ms.
Kristina L. Garcia (kgarcia at ateneo.edu), Assistant to the Vice President
for the Loyola Schools.

            Thank you.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).