[Blueboard] "Sobra Na, Tama Na!" A Film Series on People Power

Office of the Associate Dean for Student Formation [LS] adsf.ls at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 13 15:34:18 +08 2019

"The Introduction to Ateneo Culture and Traditions Program presents in
cooperation with Arete, the Ateneo Art Gallery, and Pinoy Indie Roadshow:
"Sobra Na, Tama Na!" A Film Series on People Power"

This film series features four incredible films (ML, Citizen Jake, Liway,
and EDSA) which tackle important issues that concern our country, and tell
invaluable stories about the heart of our people. As we prepare to
commemorate the anniversary of the People Power Revolution, we invite
everyone to see these wonderful films that we may all learn and cherish the
significant lessons that can be gleaned from this significant and trying
period in our country's history...lessons that ring true to this very day.

The four films will be shown across February 21-22, 2019 (screening times
at 5 and 8pm respectively) at the Ben Chan ArtSuite, 2F Soledad V.
Pangilinan Arts Wing, Arete, Ateneo de Manila University.

For interested individuals or groups, you may purchase your tickets via the
following link: bit.ly/sobra-na-tama-na

Kindly refer to the attached guide on how to purchase tickets via
Ticket2Me. Please take note that creating a free account with Ticket2Me is
required for this process.

Ticket prices are at Php 235 per film. Different modes of payment have also
been made available for everyone's convenience. Proceeds from this film
series will greatly support our local Film Producers and enable them to
continue to create such inspirational and education films for everyone to
enjoy.  We hope to see you all soon!"

--
Office of the Associate Dean for Student Formation
Loyola Schools

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or
privileged information, including personal data, which should not be used
or disclosed without proper authorization. If you received this email in
error, contact the sender immediately and permanently delete it from your
system. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo de Manila
University.

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).