[Blueboard] Registration for Ateneo Employees’ Gathering 2018-2019

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:29:19 +08 2019

[image: image.png]

Date:               13 February 2019

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           Registration for Ateneo Employees’ Gathering 2018-2019

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As per Fr Jett Villarin SJ’s memo last January 30, we will be having our
Ateneo Employees’ Gathering on February 28, Thursday, 10am to 5pm. The
venue will be in the Ateneo High School Covered Courts. This is a unique
opportunity for all faculty, non-teaching personnel and administrators to
come together to pray, reflect and bond with each other.

To help facilitate the arrangements (as well as ensure everyone’s names are
included in the raffle), we would like to request all attendees to kindly
fill out the Employees’ Gathering form via this link:
http://bit.ly/IgnatianFest2018. An email message was also sent to all
personnel. Please take note that you may only answer this form once and
using only the Ateneo email address.

For those who may have concerns with the online registration, please get in
touch with the Office for Mission and Identity (OMI) through locals
4010-4016, omi at ateneo.edu or telefax 4265960.

The registration period is from Feb 13, 2019 – Feb 20, 2019.

Thank you very much! We hope to see you on Feb 28!

Sincerely,

OMI

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).