[Blueboard] ASSET FOR DISPOSAL - FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2019

Isabel mhugo at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 8 17:31:44 +08 2019

We have accumulated a substantial number of assets for transfer or disposal -
  equipment, furniture's,  etc., some are  in good condition.  Interested
departments can review the attached list and inspect the items in their
corresponding locations.

Requests for transfer shall be entertained on a first-come-first-serve
basis until February 16, 2019, you can email or contact me  at the Central
Purchasing Office for more details.
--
Isabel P. Hugo
Central Purchasing Office

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).