[Blueboard] AMPC: Call for Nominations 2019

Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Coop [AMPC] ampc at affiliate.ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:19:57 +08 2019

To: AMPC MEMBERS ENTITLED TO VOTE (MEV)

Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS 2019

We are pleased to announce that the nomination for 2019 AMPC Election
is now open. The following positions will be vacant by March 2019.

Board of Directors (2 years term) (6 vacant positions)

1. Administrator (1 position)
2. Faculty (1 position)
3. Professional (1 position)
4. Staff (1 position)
5. Maintenance (1 position)
6. Student (1 position)

Audit and Inventory Committee (3 positions) (1 year term)

Election Committee (3 positions) (1 year term)

Click on this link: http://ampc.ateneo.net/main/?p=466 to access the
AMPC website.

To nominate online, please click this link Call for Nominations.
Members who do not have access online can get a hard copy at the AMPC
bulletin board. Filled up forms may be submitted at the AMPC office
through Ms. Prechie on or before February 15, 2019.

We are counting on your support and participation in this coming
election. We are hoping for your thorough and conscientious decision
in choosing who will be elected into these important positions. The
success and progress of AMPC depends on YOUR precious votes.

                      ELECTION COMMITTEE 2019

MARK BAUTISTA          SAIRRY GARCIA         RODEL CRISOSTOMO

*___________________________________________________________*
*Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative  (AMPC)*
*G/F Gonzaga Hall, Ateneo de Manila University Campus, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City*
*Telephone number: 426-6001 local 5107-5109, 5192, 5122*
*Telefax number: 426-6074*
*Email address: ampc at affiliate.ateneo.edu <ampc at affiliate.ateneo.edu>*

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).