[Blueboard] Demise of Mr. Herminio V. Franco

Kimberlie J Jarquio kjarquio at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:14:30 +08 2019

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of Mr. Herminio V. Franco,
father of Dr. Jose Jonathan “Bong” Franco, faculty of the Ateneo School of
Medicine and Public Health (ASMPH).

He peacefully joined our Creator on February 7, 2019 at the age of 85.

Our deepest condolences to Dr. Franco’s family. Please join us in praying
for the eternal repose of his soul.

Eternal rest, grant unto him, O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon
him. May his soul through the mercy of God, rest in peace into heaven, Amen.
Thank you,

*Kimberlie J. Jarquio*
*Office Assistant*
Office of the Dean, Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
Don Eugenio Lopez, Sr. Medical Complex
Meralco Compound, Ortigas Avenue
Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Tel. No. (632) 706-3086 loc. 3003
Fax No. (632) 706-3174

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).