[Blueboard] 2019 Orientation for Parents at the LS Childcare Place

LS Childcare Place [LS] lschildcareplace.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:15:13 +08 2019

[image: Parent Orientation Invitation 2019.jpg]
Dear Community,

We would like to invite parents of children 0-10 years old to join our 2019
Parent Orientation to get know more about the LS Childcare Place and its
policies for this year. It will also be a chance for you to visit and tour
the area and ask questions about child care for your children here at the
Ateneo.

Please email or call to confirm a slot!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

LSCCP Teachers

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).