[Blueboard] SY 2018-2019 University-wide Drill

Campus Safety and Mobility Office [CSMO] csmo at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:50:14 +08 2019

Date            :      08 February 2019

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      SY 2018-2019 University-wide Drill

Please be informed that we are going to conduct our *University-wide drill for
SY 2018-2019* on *February 15, 2019, Friday at 1:00 pm*. The objective of
the drill is to prepare members of the University for Level 3 emergency
situations.

We will start with a *shelter-in-place drill *followed by an *earthquake
evacuation drill.* After reporting results of headcount by all LUERT heads,
the UEMT will declare *campus shutdown* that will be announced at the
Evacuation Assembly Areas (EAA's).

>From the Evacuation Assembly Areas (EAA's), all Central Admin, APS, and
Loyola Schools employees and students will simulate evacuation of campus on
foot. They will return to their respective offices and classes in an
orderly manner upon reaching the turnaround point at campus gates. BEU
classes will be suspended upon announcement of campus shutdown. From the
EAA's, students will proceed to their respective Emergency Pick-up Points
(EPP's) to wait for their fetchers.

Normal office operations and classes will resume not later than 3:00 p.m.
for the Central Admin, APS, and Loyola Schools.

For your information and guidance.

Thank you.

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at
mjmendoza at ateneo.edu or
                                    *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at
jalmosera at ateneo.edu

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).