[Blueboard] PRAYER INTENTION + CATALINA ABENDANIO NACIONALES

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 6 12:15:42 +08 2019

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the eternal repose of the soul of* + CATALINA ABENDANIO
NACIONALES, *who passed away last Monday, 4 February 2019 at the age of 95.
Mrs Nacionales is the mother of Mr Marcelo Jr A Nacionales, faculty member
of the CLE Subject Area of the Ateneo de Manila Senior High School.

The wake is being held at their residence at The Red Barn, La Morena
Compound, Oriole Drive, Victoria Valley Subdivision, Valley Golf Antipolo,
from Monday, 4 – Wednesday, 6 February 2019. Her remains will be
transported to Baguio City tomorrow, 7 February 2019, Thursday.

Other details to follow shortly.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mrs Catalina Nacionales eternal rest, and
bring peace and consolation to her family.

*“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor
height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from
the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Be a Light in the Lord!* Sumiklab!*

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is only
intended for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential or

Data privacy issues should be directed to the University Data
Protection Office at the following contact information: questions or
clarifications (info.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:info.udpo at ateneo.edu>);
complaints or security incidents involving personal data
(alert.udpo at ateneo.edu <mailto:alert.udpo at ateneo.edu>).