[Blueboard] Fwd: Office of Alumni Relations: Alumni Holy Week Triduum Retreat 2018

Office of Alumni Relations [OAR] alumnirelations at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:10:01 +08 2018

*Venue: Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex (SEC) Bldg.*
*To Register, please click on the link below:

Peace of Christ!

The Church gives us the Holy Season of Lent to enter more fully into the
central mysteries of our Faith. This Holy Week we invite you to experience
the celebration of the Paschal Triduum in a deeper and more meaningful way.
The Office of Alumni Relations and the Gesu Liturgical Committee offer
their annual Triduum Retreat for Alumni.
A retreat is essentially:

 - a time off from the busy daily grind of life so that we can make time
for ourselves and for God and experience the grace of peaceful rest
 - an opportunity to remove ourselves from the clutter and noise of the
world so that we can make space in our hearts for God and enter the silence
and solitude where our deepest longings can be heard.

We seek to nurture the Ignatian Spirituality of discovering and responding
to Christ's call and finding God in all things.  Our retreat hopes to bring
us to a deeper awareness of God's presence in our lives and make us more
attentive to His desire rather than our own.    *"Man is created to praise,
reverence and serve God our Lord, and by this means to save his soul... Our
one desire and choice should be what is more conducive to the end for which
we are created."* * (Spiritual Exercises by St. Ignatius)*

29 – 31 March 2018

Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex (SEC) Bldg.

*Retreat Directors:*

Maundy Thursday, March 29

*Fr. Arnulfo O. Bugtas Jr., SJ*

Good Friday, March 30

*Fr. Joseph Emmanuel A. Liwanag, SJ*

Holy Saturday, March 31

*Fr. Aristotle C. Dy, SJ*

*Tentative Schedule*

   7:30 –  8:00 am         Arrival and Registration

   8:00 –  8:15 am         Morning Prayer

   8:15 –   8:30 am        Introduction of the Speaker / Orientation

   8:30 –   9:30 am        Session 1

   9:30 – 10:00 am        Individual Prayer and Reflection

10:00 – 10:30 am        Break

10:30 – 11:30 am        Session 2

11:30 – 12:00 nn         Individual Prayer and Reflection

12:00 – 12:15 pm        Synthesis and Points for Reflection for the

12:15 – 12:30 pm        Closing Prayer

*Schedule of Services at the Church of the Gesu*

*March 29, Maundy Thursday*

              4:00 pm    Mass of the Lord’s Supper

              Presider:   Fr. Arnulfo O. Bugtas Jr., SJ

*March 30, Good Friday*

               3:00 pm    Celebration of the Lord's Passion (followed by
Way of the Cross)

               Presider: Fr. Joseph Emmanuel A. Liwanag, SJ

*March 31, Holy Saturday*

               8:00 pm    Easter Vigil

               Presider:   Fr. Jose Ramon T. Villarin, SJ

*April 1, Easter Sunday*

             10:30 am  Easter Sunday Mass

             Presider:    Fr. Norberto Ma. L. Bautista, SJ

*Recollection fee per person:*
             Php 1,200.00 for 3 sessions (March 29 – 31)
             Php   500.00 for 1 session

Please submit payment (checks payable to: Ateneo de Manila University) to
the Office of Alumni Relations by *Monday, 19 March 2018.*
*First come, first served* for 250 seats only.

*Payment by check or cash*
Issue check to *Ateneo de Manila University* and send with the
participant’s name and address and instruction *Alumni Holy Week Retreat *

Rita S. De Villa

Office of Alumni Relations

Rm 102, John Pollock Renewal Center

Ateneo de Manila University

Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City

*Payment from Metro Manila and Philippine residents*
*Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank or MBTC)*

1. Fill out a *PAYMENT SLIP* and present to the Metrobank teller

       Company Name:           Ateneo de Manila University

       Subsriber Name:          <Name of  participant>

       Reference No.:              Alumni Holy Week Triduum Retreat

       Subscriber No.:             030

      Mode of Payment:       Cash or Check or Debit Account

       Amount of Payment:     <Php xxx>

2. Check in front of the teller that your validated PAYMENT SLIP is correct.

3.  Fax or email your PAYMENT SLIP to Office of Alumni Relations so that
you may issued an Ateneo Official Receipt.  Fax no.  426-6080 or email:
rdevilla at ateneo.edu

*For reservations and inquiries, kindly contact:*
Ms. Angela Mae A. Palma
Office of Alumni Relations
Tel No. : (63-2) 426-6001 ext 4086 <(02)%20426%206001>
Fax No. : (63-2) 426-6080 <(02)%20426%206080>
E-mail Address: ampalma at ateneo.edu

*Office of Alumni Relations*
*Ateneo de Manila University*
Rm. 102, John Pollock Renewal Center
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. 426-6001 Loc. 4086/4088
*Direct Line* 426 6082

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.