[Blueboard] New appointments in Junior High School and Senior High School

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Fri Mar 2 15:49:43 +08 2018

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           New appointments in Junior High School and
Senior High School

I am pleased to announce that at its meeting on 3 February 2018, the Board
of Trustees approved the following new appointments in the Basic Education

Mr Jose Antonio P Salvador

Junior High School Principal
3-year term: *1 June 2018 to 31 May 2021*

Ms Maria Victoria Panlilio-Dimalanta

Senior High School Principal
1-year term: *1 June 2018 to 31 May 2019*

On behalf of the University, I would like to thank Jonny and Bitchik for
their magnanimity in accepting this new mission to lead the Ateneo de
Manila JHS and SHS, respectively. As we welcome our new leaders, we express
also our heartfelt gratitude to Dr Carmela C Oracion (Mel) for her
dedicated service as Principal of the Ateneo JHS and SHS for the past three
years. We are grateful to Mel for leading the establishment of the Senior
High School during this critical K to 12 transition in our country’s basic
education structure.

I also take this occasion to announce that I am assigning Fr Emerito
Salustiano R de la Rama SJ as OIC of the Ateneo Grade School until a new
Headmaster is appointed following the usual search process.

We are grateful to the Search Committee composed of Fr Johnny C Go SJ
(Chairperson), Fr Emerito Salustiano R de la Rama SJ, Ms Socorro Perpetual
E Escarez, Ms Anna Maria Amanda A Geraldez, Dr Roberto Conrado O Guevara,
Ms Mercy N de Guia, Ms Ma Rossana Z Maglalang, and Mr Jervy M Robles. As
anyone who has worked in a search committee will attest, the group’s work
is never easy. They readily gave their time to examine, interview, discern
and recommend the most qualified candidates. On behalf of the University, I
thank them truly for helping us choose our leaders.

Let us support our new principals with our cooperation and prayers. May the
Holy Spirit grant them the wisdom and strength they need in leading a
vibrant high school community as it continues its mission of forming
Christ-centered young men and women of competence, conscience, compassion
and commitment.

ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City 1108
Tel No: 63 (02) 426 6001
Fax No: 63 (02) 426 6079

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.