[Blueboard] Fwd: The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center Residency Competition – Next Deadline May 1, 2018

Regina H. Hechanova rhechanova at ateneo.edu
Fri Mar 2 06:45:31 +08 2018

Dear Colleagues - sharing this call for a residency for one month in Lake Como, Italy to write and be with an international community of scholars, artists and  practitioners.  I was fortunate to have been a fellow in 2016  and beyond the time to write in a beautiful environment, it was  a great learning experience and a wonderful example of the value of interdisciplinarity! The residency covers all travel and lodging expenses for you and your partner/spouse for a month’s stay in Bellagio Center.  I be happy to answer questions you have about this but do visit the website and consider applying!

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.