[Blueboard] TEMPORARY FAX NUMBER of the LOYOLA SCHOOLS OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

Office of the Registrar [LS] registrar.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Jan 12 08:55:48 +08 2018

To the Ateneo Community,

Please be advised that our direct line/telefax no. 426-6123 will be
inaccessible for the Second Semester Regular Registration period:

January 12, 15 and 16, 2018

For the said period, our fax number will be 426-6001 local 5130.

For your information.

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.