[Blueboard] 40th University Service Awards for Year 2017

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Thu Jan 11 11:36:05 +08 2018

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to   : The University Community

Subject      : 40th University Service Awards for Year 2017

------------------------------

The Ateneo de Manila University will honor in a special way its personnel
for loyal service on the following dates:

40th University Service Awards for Year 2017

Thursday, 22 February 2018

3:00 to 5:00 pm

Ateneo High School Covered Courts

(Main Awarding Ceremony for 5 to 50 years of service)

                                   and

Presidential Luncheon

Friday, 23 February 2018

11:00 am to 2:00 pm

Mariano R Singson Hall, Ateneo Grade School

(Presidential Luncheon for awardees with 25 years of service and above)

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I am happy to invite all our faculty,
professionals, administrative officers, non-teaching and maintenance
personnel to attend the awarding ceremonies on Thursday, 22 February 2018
from 3:00 to 5:00 pm. I am also requesting our School Heads to adjust class
and work schedules accordingly.

Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City 1108
Philippines
Tel No: 63 (02) 426 6001
Fax No: 63 (02) 426 6079

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.