[Blueboard] CBA Administration Panel Releases an Open Letter to the Ateneo Community

Ateneo Comm and PR commpr at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 10 08:55:40 +08 2018

*January 10, 2018*

*To our Ateneo Community, *

On January 9, 2018, the Ateneo Employee Workers Union (AEWU) released a new
statement addressed to the community in response to the letter the CBA
Administration Panel posted earlier on January 5, 2018.

The CBA Administration Panel stands by this January 5 memo and has nothing
further to say on the matter having outlined diligently and in good faith
the basis for its actions.  As we promised in our first communication to
you posted on January 3, 2018 we will continue to update you on the status
of the negotiations and remain committed to arriving at a just and fair
resolution for all.

Under the supervision of the Conciliator-Mediator, we resume
discussion/negotiation with the AEWU on January 13,  2018. Again, we ask
the community to pray for both parties to work harmoniously together for
the good of all.

CBA Administration Panel

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.