[Blueboard] NOW HIRING: GUIDANCE COUNSELOR at the Ateneo de Manila Grade School
Human Resource Office [GS]
hr.gs at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:38:32 +08 2018
*Child Development Center *
The Child Development Center of the Ateneo Grade School is looking for a
registered/licensed *GUIDANCE COUNSELOR *for SY 2018-2019.
1. Conducts routine interview and counseling to students and
documents the sessions accordingly
2. Plans and implements appropriate interventions
3. Gives feedback to Grade Level Coordinators, teachers and/or
parents about interventions with students
4. Coordinates with teachers/parents/ therapists for a more effective
implementation of intervention plans
5. Conducts case conferences when needed
6. Administers standardized tests and interprets results
7. Presents profiles of students based on the results of tests or
routine interviews or researches conducted
8. Conducts research and presents research findings to the grade
1. Licensed guidance counselor
2. Very good in managing and counselling children
3. Communicates well, both in oral and written form
4. Good team player and has strong coordinating skill
5. Excellent time management skill
1. Letter of Application addressed to the Headmaster, Mr. Jose Antonio P.
2. Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from your School Head, Immediate
and/or Department Head
3. One (1) colored ID picture (2x2)
4. Photocopy of the following:
a. Official Transcript of Records
b. Baptismal Certificate
c. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
d. Professional Licensure ID Card
Interested applicants may submit their requirements at the Office of the
Grade School Headmaster.
For inquiries you may contact Mrs.Jeng Asuncion at 4266001 local 7103-7104
or e-mail at jdalisay at ateneo.edu.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.
If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard