[Blueboard] Ateneo Korean Studies Program Extramural Courses Second Sem, SY 2017-2018

Jamie Abucal jabucal at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 6 08:21:29 +08 2018

*SEE LIST OF COURSE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES BELOW.

*COURSE 1: Korean Language and Culture I (Section B)DEADLINE FOR
REGISTRATION IS 2018 Feb 9. *
PHP5000
2018 February 10 to April 21 | Saturdays only | 1:00-4:00| 10 sessions: 3
hours per session | 30 hours
This is an introductory Korean Language course that enables students to
learn the Korean alphabet and communicate in basic Korean. By the end of
the course, students should be able to read and write Hangeul (Korean
alphabet), introduce themselves in Korean and formulate basic Korean
sentences.

***Only those who will be able to attend at least 80% of the sessions will
be issued a certificate of completion on the last session.
***Once payment is made, payment can no longer be refunded in partial or
full and/or transferred to other courses

NOTE: Slips are to be accomplished in duplicate copies (1st copy: Bank
copy; 2nd copy: Client’s copy)
(3) Present payment slip to Metrobank teller together with cash/payment
(4) Once validated, Metrobank teller will give you a validated copy
(5) Before leaving, check and verify the copy received (payment slip serves
as proof of payment): (a) if it has been validated; (b) if the copy was the
one accomplished and presented to the teller earlier
(6) Send the SCANNED COPY or PHOTO of the validated payment slip to
jabucal at ateneo.edu with your full name and with the subject (CHOOSE BELOW):

COURSE 1 (Section B): Korean Language and Culture I

COURSE 4: Intensive TOPIK I Review (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Class

PAYMENT VIA ATENEO CASHIER
(1) Fill out the form below with the necessary information:
Name:
Institution:
Contact Information:
Purpose of Payment: REGISTRATION FOR (PLS CHOOSE)
COURSE 1 (Section B): Korean Language and Culture I
COURSE 4: Intensive TOPIK I Review (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Class

PAYMENT VIA METROBANK
(1) Go to the nearest / most convenient Metrobank Branch
(2) Get a copy of Metrobank’s PAYMENT SLIP and fill out the form with the
ff information:
a. Company Name ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
b. Subscriber’s Name YOUR NAME / NAME OF PARTICIPANT
c. Subscriber Number 180
d. Mode of Payment CASH
e. Amount of Payment

COURSE 1 Section B): Korean Language and Culture I
COURSE 4: Intensive TOPIK I Review (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Class

*COURSE 4: Intensive TOPIK I Review (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Class*

*DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS 2018 Feb 2.*
PHP3500
2018 February 24 to March 24 | Saturdays only | 13:00-17:00| 5 sessions: 4
hours per session | 20 hours
This course is offered to Filipinos who are planning to take the Test of
Proficiency in Korean I (TOPIK I) for Beginners. This includes vocabulary,
grammar and reading lessons as well as mock TOPIK examinations. It aims to
provide learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass level 1
and/or 2 of TOPIK, which is the official test of Korean proficiency
administered by the Korean government.

GUIDELINES
***Only those who have taken at least 30 hours of basic Korean classes are
ENCOURAGED to enroll in this course.

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including those in its attachments, is
intended for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain
personal data, or information that is confidential or privileged, which are
protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, forwarding of, or acting in reliance upon the
information contained in this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
and permanently delete it, including any attachments, from your system.
Unless otherwise indicated, the contents of this email and/or its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Ateneo
de Manila University, its personnel, or its students.

If you have questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to
data protection, you may write to the University Data Protection Office at
info.udpo at ateneo.edu. You may also file a complaint or report a security
incident involving personal data by writing to: alert.udpo at ateneo.edu.