[Blueboard] Blessing and Distribution of October Medals

Office of Campus Ministry [LS] campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:07:11 +08 2017

As early as the Padre Faura days (1930s), during the month of the Rosary,
the month of Mary, Ateneans have been wearing blue October medals on their
chest, symbolic of the Atenean prayer: “We pray you’ll keep us Mary,
constantly true.We pray you’ll keep us Mary faithful to you.”

Likewise today, we continue our devotion to Mary or in the words of St.
Ignatius, we continue to ask the Blessed Mother as we wear her medal, to
“place us with her Son.”

See you on October 2 at the College Chapel for the 7:15 am or 12nn mass!

In case you miss the mass, you may still get a medal at MVP 109, Office of
Campus Ministry.

*LS OFFICE OF CAMPUS MINISTRY*
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Rm. 109 Manuel V. Pangilinan Center for Student Leadership (MVP) Building
Loyola Heights, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, 1108
Email Address: campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu
<campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu%0d>
Landline: 426-6001 loc 5161
Fax no: 426-6522