[Blueboard] Guidelines for a Stress-Free ACET weekend

Nenette P. Zabala nzabala at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:11:05 +08 2017

The Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET) for applicants for SY 2018-2019
will be administered at the Ateneo High School and the Ateneo Grade School  on
September 23 and 24, 2017, Saturday and Sunday. In addition, select high
school students are assigned to take the ACET at our Xavier School test
site on September 23, 2017, Saturday.  There will be two sessions per test
day: 7:30am-12:30pm for the morning session and 1:30pm-6:30pm for the
afternoon session.

Please expect heavier traffic along Katipunan and inside the campus
particularly at 6:30-7:30 am, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm and 5:30-7:30pm.

*FOR ACET EXAMINEES AND PARENTS AND COMPANIONS OF ACET EXAMINEES*

For a stress-free ACET weekend, the following guidelines are provided.

1.       *How to get to Ateneo?*

The ACET P2P is your most convenient option to get to Ateneo during the
ACET day. This is Ateneo’s shuttle service program for ACET examinees in
the Grade School and High School test sites.

For a minimal fee of P50, you can ride hassle-free from our hubs to Ateneo.
After the exam, you can also ride back to your preferred hub.

Private vehicles will not be allowed into the test site itself. Only ACET
P2P shuttles will be allowed access into the test sites. Save yourself from
the stress of asking for directions and looking for parking, and help ease
traffic while you’re at it! This is your last chance to register at
tinyurl.com/ACET2017-P2P.

 2.       *(For those with private vehicles) Which gate to enter? *

For examinees at the Ateneo High School test site: Gate 3

For examinees at the Ateneo Grade School test site: Gate 2

For examinees at the Xavier School test site: Gates 9 and 10

3.       *(For those with private vehicles) Where to park?*

All vehicles of examinees at the Ateneo HS and GS can park at the area
beside the blue Eagle Gym near Gate 2.

For examinees at the Ateneo High School test site: P2-P6

For examinees at the Ateneo Grade School test site: P1 & P7

You will be given a map upon entering the campus

There are limited slots for parking so vehicles of afternoon session
examinees can only drop off near the test sites but cannot park on campus
between 10:00am to 2:00 pm.

For examinees at the Xavier School test site: multi-level carpark (for a
minimal parking fee)

4.       *After the exam, how do I fetch the examinee?*

*(For those taking the ACET at the High School test site) *To avoid vehicle
build-up at the High School test site at noontime, no one may be picked up
at the High School test site after the ACET.  Yellow schoolbuses shall be
provided to bring examinees who finished taking the ACET to Dropoff B, the
designated dropoff area near the Blue Eagle Gym. This is near the official
parking area for vehicles of ACET examinees.

Examinees may choose to walk if they do not wish to ride the schoolbus.

*(For those taking the ACET at the Grade School test site). *Examinees may
be picked up at the Grade School test site.

5.       *What to do while waiting? *
Parents and companions of examinees are invited to visit the ACET Café at
the Loyola Schools Rizal Library. We have various fun activities lined up
for you for the day such as a campus tour, a library tour, an art gallery
visit, the Ateneo orientation talk, a film showing and a UAAP Basketball
game live telecast. We will also celebrate the anticipated Holy Mass on
Saturday afternoon.