[Blueboard] Limited OVPLS Operations on September 15 & 22, 2017

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:04:24 +08 2017

Please be informed that Rm. XH 100 of the Office of the Vice President for
the Loyola Schools (OVPLS) will be closed on September 15 & 22, 2017 (Friday)
for post-renovation activities.  The LS HR Support Office (Rm. XH 101) will
remain open during these days but for limited transactions only.  We regret
that requests related to faculty and budget (orders-for-checks, petty cash
vouchers, etc.) will not be processed during these days.  Kindly submit
urgent requests/documents by Thursday, Sept. 14/21.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope for your kind
understanding.

Thank you.