[Blueboard] HIRING: SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST I (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER) at the Technology Management Office
Technology Management Office [LS]
tmo.sose at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:28:11 +08 2017
*Establishment of a Technology Management System and Structure in the
Ateneo de Manila University Project *
*SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST I (Business Development Officer)*
The SRS I Business Development Officer will perform duties regarding
business planning and development, investor and industry
pairing/collaboration, financial and operational management of products and
services, business registration, and negotiations. He/she will report to
the TMO manager, Project Leader, Project Staff (L3 and L2).
· Assist in business model canvass planning of products and
· Find and contact potential business partners/investors and
· Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
· Participate in forums related to the industry.
· Supervise database of client relationship management.
· Assist in financial and operational management of products and
· Assist in negotiations, licensing agreements, finding business
partners, and pitching to investors.
· Assist researchers and faculty members in business registration
· Contact SEC and other related business registration-related
· Answer queries regarding TMO business activities.
· Assist in training sessions conducted by the TMO.
· Attend training sessions as required by the TMO.
· Perform other tasks assigned by the TMO Manager or the Project
· with a college degree on BS Business Administration, Management,
or other related degrees
· at least 1-2 years of work experience in business development and
*Interested Applicants must submit the following:*
· Letter of Intent addressed to Dr. Janice A. Ragaza, TMO Manager
· Curriculum Vitae
· Transcript of Records
*Contact Person: *
*Dr. Janice A. Ragaza*
*Tel. No. 426-6001 local 5610*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard