[Blueboard] An open invitation to the Ateneo de Manila Community: Istorya ng Pag-asa Ateneo Launch

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:09:16 +08 2017

*An open invitation to the Ateneo de Manila Community from the Office of
Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines, Maria Leonor “Leni” G.
Robredo*

We wish to invite teachers, students, staff, and employees of Ateneo de
Manila University to the launch of Istorya ng Pag-asa (INP) in the Rizal
Library at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, 13 September 2017. INP, an initiative of
the Office of the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines, aims
to direct our social conversations away from animosity toward positivity by
spreading stories of hope featuring ordinary Filipinos who triumph over
adversity.

This event will also mark the beginnings of a partnership between the
Ateneo de Manila community and the Office of the Philippine Vice President.
It might be of interest especially to students taking INTACT and teachers
handling theology and social sciences classes. To be announced during the
event are plans to integrate INP into the academic life of the Ateneo,
through the INTACT classes. Doing so will eventually lead to Ateneo’s own
INP photo gallery, which will consist of photographs and stories of hope of
members of the Ateneo community.

A short program will be held with Vice President Leni Robredo as Guest of
Honor and Speaker. Guests are expected to arrive promptly at 9:30 AM.

Thank you very much. We truly hope you can join us!

[image: Inline image 1]