[Blueboard] THE RESCHEDULING OF THE VISITS OF THE NATIONAL PILGRIM IMAGE OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA

Rita S. De Villa rdevilla at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 12 07:44:39 +08 2017

Tuesday

Feast of the Most Holy Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary

TO: THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

RE: THE RESCHEDULING OF THE VISITS OF THE NATIONAL PILGRIM IMAGE OF OUR
LADY OF FATIMA

FR: THE OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY CHAPLAIN

Because of the cancellation of classes today in all levels,
the National Pilgrim Image of Our Lady of Fatima will stay at the Chapel of
the Holy Guardian Angels at the Ateneo Grade School for veneration. If
there is work, there will be a Mass at 12:00 noon for our employees.

On Wednesday, 13 September 2017, the Image will be brought to the Kostka
Chapel in the high school with a Mass at 7:00 AM.  At 9:00 AM, it will be
brought to the Immaculate Conception Chapel in the college.

Procession to the Church of the Gesu will start at 11:00 AM with a Mass at
12:00 noon.

Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you and may our Lady of Fatima, our Queen of Peace, bring blessings
to all members of our community.

In Jesus with Mary,

Norberto Ma. L. Bautista, SJ

University Chaplain