[Blueboard] Last hours of the pilgrim image of our Lady of Fatima at the Grade School

John Jeffrey T. Velasco jvelasco at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:08:57 +08 2017

We would like to invite the community to moments of common prayer and
worship at the Chapel of the Holy Guardian Angels at the Grade School for
the Visit of the Pilgrim image of our Lady of Fatima. Eucharistic Adoration
is happening right now with Benediction at 4:45 pm. The celebration of
Evening Prayer (Vespers) will follow at 5:00 pm. The Holy Mass follows at
5:30 pm presided by Fr. Catalino Arevalo, SJ. The image of our Lady of
Fatima will be transferred to the High School tomorrow morning.
--

*JEFF VELASCO*
Campus Minister for Liturgy

*Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam! Vive, Jesu, in
cordibus nostris in aeternum!*

*"A Christian education does not merely strive for the maturing of a human
person, but has as its principal purpose this goal: that the baptized be
gradually introduced the knowledge of the mystery of salvation, that they
become ever more aware of the gift of Faith they have received, that they
learn how to worship God the Father in spirit and truth especially in
liturgical action, that they be conformed in their personal lives according
to the new man created in justice and holiness of truth, that they develop
into perfect manhood and mature measure of the fullness of Christ, that
they strive for the growth of His Mystical Body - the Church, and that they
become aware of their calling and learn not only how to bear witness to the
hope that is in them but learn also how to help in the Christian formation
of the world and contribute to the good of the whole society."** - Pope
Paul VI, Declaration on Christian Education Gravissimum Educationis -
Second Vatican Council*