[Blueboard] Ateneo Korean Studies Program Extramural Course IntensiveTOPIK I Review for 1st Sem, SY 2017-2018

Korean Studies Program [LS] ksp.soss at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 8 13:12:39 +08 2017

*SEE LIST OF COURSE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES BELOW.
*ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: goo.gl/eVBrtn

*COURSE 3: Intensive TOPIK I Review (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Class*
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS September 15, 2017
PHP3500
|2017 September 23 to October 21 | Saturdays only | 8:00-12:00
5 sessions: 4 hours per session | 20 hours
This course is offered to Filipinos who are planning to take the Test of
Proficiency in Korean I (TOPIK I) for Beginners. This includes vocabulary,
grammar and reading lessons as well as mock TOPIK examinations. It aims to
provide learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass level 1
and/or 2 of TOPIK, which is the official test of Korean proficiency
administered by the Korean government.

GUIDELINES
***Only those who have taken at least 30 hours of basic Korean classes are
ENCOURAGED to enroll in this course.
***Only those who will be able to attend at least 80% of the sessions will
be issued a certificate of completion on the last session
***Once payment is made, payment can no longer be refunded in partial or
full and/or transferred to other courses

*PAYMENT VIA METROBANK*
(1) Go to the nearest / most convenient Metrobank Branch
(2) Get a copy of Metrobank’s PAYMENT SLIP and fill out the form with the
ff information:
a. Company Name ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
b. Subscriber’s Name YOUR NAME / NAME OF PARTICIPANT
c. Subscriber Number 180
d. Mode of Payment CASH
e. Amount of Payment *Course 3:* Intensive TOPIK 1 Review - Php 3500

NOTE: Slips are to be accomplished in duplicate copies (1st copy: Bank
copy; 2nd copy: Client’s copy)
(3) Present payment slip to Metrobank teller together with cash/payment
(4) Once validated, Metrobank teller will give you a validated copy
(5) Before leaving, check and verify the copy received (payment slip serves
as proof of payment): (a) if it has been validated; (b) if the copy was the
one accomplished and presented to the teller earlier
(6) Send the SCANNED COPY or PHOTO of the validated payment slip to
jabucal at ateneo.edu / ksp.soss at ateneo.edu with your full name and with the
subject  *-ATENEO INTENSIVE TOPIK I REVIEW*

*PAYMENT VIA ATENEO CASHIER*
(1) Fill out the form below with the necessary information:
Name:
Institution:
Contact Information:
Purpose of Payment: REGISTRATION FOR* (PLS CHOOSE) -HALLYU KOREAN I -KOREAN
HISTORY THROUGH HALLYU -TOPIK REVIEW CLASS*

Amount of Payment: *Course 3:* Intensive TOPIK 1 Review - Php 3500

Organizer: KOREAN STUDIES PROGRAM
DCB No. 180-078-014
Sub-Category KSP-EXT
Email jabucal at ateneo.edu and ksp.soss at ateneo.edu
(2) Go to the Ateneo Cashier and present the above completed form together
with payment
(3) Once payment has been settled, send the SCANNED COPY or PHOTO of the
validated payment slip/official receipt to jabucal at ateneo.edu and ksp.
soss at ateneo.edu

​

The Korean Studies Program of Ateneo de Manila was officially established

in February 2016 under the School of Social Sciences as an autonomous
office

that deals with all Korea-related programs of the university. For
inquiries, contact:

Korean Studies Program, School of Social Sciences

Ateneo de Manila University

3rd Floor, Leong Hall, ADMU

Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108 Philippines

ksp.soss at ateneo.edu / *jabucal at ateneo.edu <jabucal at ateneo.edu>*

+63 2 426 6001 <+63%202%20426%206001> local 5245 / +63 2 351 1620
<+63%202%20351%201620>

FACEBOOK: Ateneo Korean Studies Program