[Blueboard] Job Opportunity in the Vineyard: Community Development Coordinator (Full-Time)
Christian Life Community of the Philippines
secretariat at clcphilippines.org
Thu Sep 7 16:26:44 +08 2017
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Founded on the spirituality of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the Christian Life Community of the Philippines (CLCP) is part of the worldwide CLC movement of lay people who seek to discern God’s call through communities that engage in spiritual and apostolic ventures.
In the Philippines, CLC has over 1,500 members throughout the islands. The CLCP national secretariat is located inside the Ateneo de Manila campus. CLCP communities involve themselves with formation programs, youth groups, social advocacies, environmental initiatives, among others.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Community Development Coordinator reports to the CLCP Executive Director and the National Community Development Team and is responsible for sustaining CLC member communities and expanding the CLC membership base.
1. Defines and monitors status of CLC communities (includes visitations to local communities across the Philippines)
2. Determines and provides support needed by CLC communities
3. Coordinates with school/parish officials to support school/parish-based CLC communities
4. Proposes and executes plan to expand CLCP’s membership base
5. Develops system for identifying, selecting, and supporting guides/formators
6. Coordinates with Formation Team and Community Development Team in the development and training of guides/formators
7. Ensures proper and regular communication between the CLCP Secretariat and CLC member communities (e.g., coordinates publication of CLCP newsletters, manages mailing list, webpage, Facebook Group, etc.)
8. Develops, maintains and updates the CLCP membership database
9. Organizes major CLCP events (World CLC Day, St. Ignatius Day celebration, Youth Assemblies, National Assemblies, CLC Convention)
10. Assists in building stronger and effective relationships among the communities, regionally and nationally.
11. Manage and implement programs that create meaningful experience for members in coordination with the Formation Team.
12. Coordinates with Formation Team and Community Development Team on the creation of formation programs for various ages (i.e., high school, college, new graduates)
13. Supports transition of members across various stages of development
1. Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; preferably with 1-2 years related work experience in Human Resources / Organizational Development
2. Strong English and Filipino oral and written skills required (ability to write correspondences and present in front of groups); preference for ability to speak and write other Filipino languages (e.g., Cebuano, Bikolano)
3. Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint required; preference for knowledge of Desktop Publishing, Web Publishing, Graphics and Database software
4. Has experience of Ignatian Spirituality; preference for CLC member
5. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with and build relationships with people of various backgrounds (i.e., adult, youth, rich, poor, urban, rural, among others.)
Copyright © 2017 CLC Philippines, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a member of Ateneo Blueboard.
Our mailing address is:
G/F, CLC Center, Seminary Drive, Ateneo de Manila University Campus 1108 Loyola Heights
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (http://clcphilippines.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=83ad0ff70b5523710c138df38&id=70774af591&e=6c1325ba22)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (http://clcphilippines.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=83ad0ff70b5523710c138df38&id=70774af591&e=6c1325ba22&c=cb367c04ac)
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard