[Blueboard] Centennial of the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Thu Sep 7 10:52:37 +08 2017

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Centennial of the apparitions of Our Lady of
Fatima

One hundred years ago, during a time of war, oppression and violence, three
young shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal became Our Lady’s emissaries to
proclaim to the world her message of penance and conversion, prayer, and
peace. One hundred years later, Our Lady’s exhortations to Lucia, Francisco
and Jacinta are as relevant and needful as ever.

I ask the community to show our solidarity with all the victims of war,
oppression and violence, and our determination to bring peace to our
country and the world, by joining the activities organized for the visit of
the National Pilgrim Image of Our Lady of Fatima on 10–13 September 2017.

Below is the schedule of activities, which was also announced earlier by
our University Chaplain, and is posted on the university’s official website
and FB page.

Sunday, 10 September 2017
5:00 pm        Arrival and Welcome Rites at Leong Hall
5:30 pm        Procession to the Church of the Gesú
6:00 pm        Mass at the Church of the Gesú
7:00 pm        Rosary Vigil and Confessions
9:00 pm        Vigil Procession to San Jose Seminary

Monday, 11 September 2017
6:30 am        Welcome Rites and Mass at the Chapel of the Holy Guardian
Angels (Grade School)
6:00 pm        End of Vigil

Tuesday, 12 September 2017
7:00 am        Welcome Rites and Mass at the Kostka Chapel (High School)
6:00 pm        End of Vigil

Wednesday, 13 September 2017
6:00 am        Procession from Ateneo High School to the Loyola Schools

      7:15 am          Mass at the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception
(Loyola Schools)

10:30 am      Procession to the Church of the Gesú

12:00 nn        Mass at the Church of the Gesú

ad majorem Dei gloriam.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University