[Blueboard] Dulaang Sibol invites you to the 40th year of Alay Kay Maria

Romar Richard D. Chuca rchuca at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 4 09:04:22 +08 2017

Since 1977, Alay Kay Maria has been a staple Dulaang Sibol event, a
tradition of our love and gratitude for Mary, in line with the Ateneo’s
deep devotion to our Mother. This coming Friday, September 8, 5:30 pm at
the Tanghalang Onofre Pagsanghan, Alay Kay Maria celebrates its 40th year.

Come and join us as we, along with various talented singing groups and
musical artists both in and out of the Ateneo de Manila University, honor
the birthday of Our Blessed Mother Mary.

We hope to see you there!

[image: Inline image 1]