[Blueboard] Closing our galleries temporarily for the month of September

Ateneo Art Gallery aag at ateneo.edu
Sat Sep 2 12:12:16 +08 2017

The Ateneo Art Gallery (AAG) will be closing its doors temporarily for the
month of September as we transition to our new home at Areté.

In the meantime you are welcome to visit *Games and Politics*, a touring
exhibition co-organized with Areté, AAG, and Goethe-Institut
Philippines scheduled for *13 September to 21 October 2017* at the Eduardo
J. Aboitiz Sandbox Zone, 3/F George SK Ty Learning Innovation Wing, Areté.

AAG will also open its new galleries in Areté starting *2 October 2017* with
the following inaugural exhibitions - the *2017 Ateneo Art Awards and
Mutable Truths: Perspectives in Philippine Contemporary Art* (a homecoming
of the exhibit first shown at the La Trobe Art Institute, Bendigo,
Australia).

You will also still be able to access AAG's Art Book Collection.

We look forward to your visit!
*Mid-Level 2/3, Shangri-La Plaza East Wing*
*23 August - 4 September*

*Ateneo Art Gallery 2 October - 2 December*

*Awarding Ceremony - 1 October *
<http://www.facebook.com/ateneoartgallery>
<http://instagram.com/ateneoartgallery>

--