[Blueboard] In your prayers... Rico Angtuaco

Maria Luz C. Vilches mvilches at ateneo.edu
Sat May 20 17:15:37 +08 2017

It is with sadness that we announce the demise of Enrico (Rico) C. Angtuaco
today. Rico was a faculty member of Ateneo de Manila University for
fourteen years.  During that period, he was Chairman of the Business
Management Department for over a decade.  He was also the founder of the
Management Honors and Legal Management programs.

Rico Angtuaco held a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Ateneo de Manila
University (1972). He completed his Master in Business Management at the
Asian Institute of Management (1974).

Details of the wake and interment to follow.

We send warm sympathies to wife Baby Angtuaco and family.

Eternal rest grant unto Rico, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon
him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.

*Vice President for the Loyola SchoolsAssociate Professor, Department of
EnglishAteneo de Manila University Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City,
PhilippinesTelephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5000 Telephone & Fax (632)4266131*
http://www.ateneo.edu <http://www.ateneo.edu/soh>

*“May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven around the heart of