[Blueboard] Fr Earl C M Barredo SJ, Assistant to the Headmaster

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Tue May 16 16:20:23 +08 2017

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Fr Earl C M Barredo SJ, Assistant to the
Headmaster

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Fr Earl Carmencito M Barredo SJ
as Assistant to the Headmaster of the Ateneo Grade School (AGS) beginning 1
June 2017. He shall also serve as Chaplain of the AGS.

​

Fr Earl graduated with a degree of BS Electrical Engineering from Xavier
University–Ateneo de Cagayan in 1987 and was ordained to the priesthood in
2000. His most recent assignment in the Society of Jesus was to the Sacred
Heart Novitiate as Minister, Socius to the Master of Novices, and
Coordinator for Young Priests and Brothers.

Fr Earl takes over from Fr Gilbert Emmanuel “Nono” P Levosada SJ who will
be going on tertianship, the last formal stage of formation for Jesuits.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to welcome Fr Earl to our
community and thank him for his generosity in accepting this mission
assignment. We thank Fr Nono as well, who helped in strengthening the
Jesuit tradition and character of the AGS.

Let us keep Fr Earl and Fr Nono in our prayers as they dedicate themselves
once more in the service of God and His people.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University