[Blueboard] Ateneo de Manila Grade School Retreats

Jenny E. Salvana jsalvana at ateneo.edu
Tue May 16 09:24:58 +08 2017

*TO THE ATENEO DE MANILA COMMUNITY*

Please be informed that the Ateneo de Manila Grade School annual faculty
and staff retreat will be on *Wednesday-Friday, 17-19 May 2017* at
different retreat houses in Quezon City and Taytay, Rizal.

Offices will be closed during the retreat days. Regular office operations
will resume on Monday, 22 May 2017. However, AGS ​Cashier​'s​  and
Satellite Accounting Offices  will have a regular schedule.

Our annual retreat responds to the call of continued faith formation and
deepening spirituality of lay witnesses in the Catholic schools.

We ask the whole Ateneo community to be with us in prayer as we seek ways
to be mature in our faith and to deepen our relationship with the Lord. Thank
you. God bless!

Jenny E. Salvaña

AGS- CMO Coordinator