[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + ELPIDIO JIMENEZ ESGUERRA

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Mon May 15 17:44:17 +08 2017

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the repose of the soul of* +ELPIDIO JIMENEZ ESGUERRA,* 67
years old who passed away last Saturday, 13 May 2017. Mr. Esguerra is the
brother of Mrs. Socorro Perpetual E. Escarez, Head, Guidance and Counseling
Programs of the Ateneo de Manila Senior High School.

The wake will be at St. Peter Chapels, Bancal, Meycauayan, Bulacan.
Interment will be on Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 9am at Sta. Ana Memorial
Park in Bancal, Meycauayan, Bulacan.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Elpidio Esguerra. eternal rest, and to
his family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant