[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + TEODORO H. CASIÑO JR.

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Mon May 15 13:16:32 +08 2017

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please pray for the repose of the soul of* + TEODORO “TEDDY” H. CASIÑO JR.,*
59 years old who passed away last 8 May 2017, Monday. Mr. Casiño is the
father of Mrs. Avylene Casiño-Sabater, Guidance Counselor of the Ateneo de
Manila Senior High School.

The cremated remains will arrive from the US on the morning of Saturday, 20
May 2017. The wake will start on the afternoon of the same day. Wake Masses
at 7:00 PM will be held on 20 and 21 May 2017 at the Marian Memorial
Chapels, Marcos Highway, Brgy. Mayamot, Antipolo City.

Details of the inurnment to follow.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Teodoro Casiño Jr. eternal rest, and to
his family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant