[Blueboard] CFA: Routledge International Handbook of Religion in Global Society

Jayeel Serrano Cornelio jcornelio at ateneo.edu
Tue May 2 11:03:34 +08 2017

*CALL FOR ABSTRACTS*

*Routledge International Handbook of Religion in Global Society*

Eds. Jayeel Serrano Cornelio (Ateneo de Manila), François Gauthier (Université
de Fribourg), Tuomas Martikainen (Migration Institute of Finland) and Linda
Woodhead (Lancaster University)

This is a Call for Abstracts to contribute to the Routledge International
Handbook of Religion in Global Society (target publication: 2018).  We are
particularly interested in contributions from early career scholars from
around the world.

The study of religion is at a turning point, along with religion itself.
This book will capitalise on the emergence of a new paradigm, which
considers religion in the 21st century as globally interconnected and
mediated by new geopolitical and market logics.

This volume will showcase new approaches to religion, which work across
boundaries of religious tradition, academic discipline, and region.

For more information, please refer to the attached overview for details.
You may send your proposed title, abstract (no more than 500 words), name,
and affiliation to Jayeel Cornelio (jcornelio at ateneo.edu) by July 15, 2017.

We'd like to ask for your help to circulate this call among your networks.

Thank you very much.

The Editors

Routledge International Handbook of Religion in Global Society

*Jayeel Serrano Cornelio, PhD*
Director, Development Studies Program
Ateneo de Manila University

(632) 4266001 local 5218/5219